Deportment & Etiquette For Adults
Let’s not hide the truth: how you present yourself makes a significant impact on how and what others think of you.
Being well-spoken, chic, and socially savvy can open up doors, leave memorable first impressions, and allow you to navigate the world with ease.
And sometimes, being well-versed in everyday manners just isn’t enough.
However, we respect that not everyone is intimately familiar with the finer details of business and social etiquette, such as how to gracefully enter and exit a conversation, the proper way to make introductions, or the art of entertaining clients.
We’ve curated a two-day Deportment & Etiquette course that will cover everything you need to know so you can elegantly and confidently handle any social or business situation that comes your way.
If you’re worried that this will be a stiff, prim and proper, pinkys-in-the-air affair, please don’t be.
In true ReBelle nature, we’re committed to making the topics of deportment and etiquette approachable, fun, and educational all at the same time. You will not be rapped on the knuckles with a ruler for slouching nor will we make you croon “the rain in Spain falls mainly on the plains”.
Who this is for:
Anyone, man or woman! We all have the potential to become that person who effortlessly projects confidence, class, and charm, and who can engage in conversation with just about anyone.
As long as you realize that:
- You are never too old to learn new things.
- It’s never too late to enhance and refine who you are.
What we’ll cover:
Day 1: You…Only Better
- Building self-esteem
- Mastering body language and other nonverbal communication
- The importance of mindfulness, wellbeing, nutrition, and exercise
- Walking with confidence and poise (aka deportment)
- Professional guidance on makeup and hair for the ladies, grooming for the gents
- Owning your style and how to dress for various occasions (from investor meetings to black tie galas)
Day 2: Public Speaking and Presentation
- Different presenting styles and their benefits/downfalls
- Perfecting your elevator pitch
- Perfecting business presentations
- Networking with ease; the do’s and don’ts of making connections
- Being comfortable in front of the camera and at public speaking events
Evenings: The Art of Entertaining
- Dinner etiquette, such as navigating cutlery, seating, multiple courses
- The do’s and don’ts of dining
- Entertaining clients
- Being a gracious host or guest
- What to expect in various scenarios
- Wine appreciation with pairings (optional)
What you’ll get out of it:
After this immersive weekend course, you’ll be ready to make your “debut” as the new you. This isn’t about changing who you are at your core - it’s about unlocking your potential and being equipped with the tools needed to be a more refined version of you.
You’ll feel at ease in various business and social situations, be savvy about what to do/not to do, and most importantly, have a renewed sense of confidence as you continue building your brand.
Retreats are currently local to the UAE only but we are working on adding new locations to our calendar!
3-Day Business Planning & Refinement Retreat
This will combine business planning and strategy with our regular Deportment & Etiquette course. Get the best of both worlds in a concentrated 3-day experience where you will participate in workshops about creating and implementing successful business plans and being financially savvy, along with the most important aspects of business etiquette..
Deportment & Etiquette For Teens
Set your teenager up for success with this modified version of our adult deportment and etiquette course. This variation of a traditional finishing school will teach youth the skills they need in order to present the best version of themselves. Getting your teenager comfortable with social graces will instill a confidence and charm that will continue to pave the way into adulthood.